Unified Acupuncture Theory Presents: Interaction & The Movement of Emotions
Using the 5 Elements with 4 Needle Saam Technique to treat emotional challenges
Presenter: Jonathan Shubs (Swiss Acupuncturist)
Host: Sohial Farzam
When: 29th March 2021
Time: 6pm AEST (Melbourne Australia) – 4 HOUR EVENT
Where: Anywhere with an internet connection (online event)
Price – $196AUD
CPD Points Pending with AACMA and NZ Acupuncture
If you can’t attend LIVE – you will receive a recording for 4 weeks.
We have a tendency to view emotions as only being in excess and problematic.
Emotions themselves are neither positive nor negative.
They are movements of energy in the body are there to initiate a response to the environment.
In this course, we will look at the functions of each emotion and how we can help the body to find a dynamic balance with the qi of the emotions. We will do this by tonifying or sedating a Yin or Yang channel with ONLY 4 POINTS.
- Understand the function of each emotion and how it is related to the 5 Elements
- The technique for tonifying or sedating using 5 element 4 Needle approach
- When to tonify or sedate a particular emotion
- What are emotions in TCM?
- Metal Sadness
- Water Fear
- Wood Anger
- Fire Joy
- Thinking Earth
- Imagining Heaven
- Thinking and Imagining Heaven & Earth
1. If I can’t attend live will I receive a recording? – Yes, you will receive a recording for 4 weeks
2. Is this a CPD event? – CPD Points with AACMA and NZ Acupuncture is pending. All other attendees will receive a certificate of attendance
3. Is there a student price? – No.
4. How much is this event? – $196
5. Is there a refund policy? – You may request a refund by writing anytime before 21st March 2021. After the 21st March 2021. you are entitled to 50% of the funds paid. On or after the 29th March 2022, there is no refunds or credit notes.