Buy TWO tickets at $619.50 (+GST) EACH and SAVE $155
= Total Price $1239 +GST (Regular Price $1394)
18 CPD AACMA Points
This Pre-Launch price is for the FIRST 20 People NATIONALLY
Early Bird will be launched shortly after at $765 +GST Each.
Are you ready for one of the most POWERFUL 3-DAY workshops on Personal Development and Empowerment, Business Success and Leadership and Selling & Marketing Your Services with Confidence
Melbourne – 1st June to 3rd June 2018
Venue – to be advised
This workshop is crafted specifically for practitioners by a practitioner. It covers almost every aspect of helping you evolve your consciousness, understanding, values, human behaviour, business psychology, leadership and how to bets communicate, market and sell your gifts and your message of healing.
Each full day is dedicated to:
DAY 1 – PERSONAL EMPOWERMENT & MASTERY
– psychological mind-set hacks
– neuroscience strategies for human performance
– an in-depth evaluation of your inner values
– building deep and long-term client relationships
– emotions and how to master emotions
– core confidence, self-discipline and self-image
– the real meaning of the laws of the universe (attraction, vibration, belief)
– what eastern philosophy and the 12 organs say about business performance
– quantum physics and the spiritual laws of success and more on wealth building and money blocks
DAY 2 – BUSINESS STRATEGIES, PSYCHOLOGY & LEADERSHIP SUCCESS
– focus points on your business model
– specific exercises to help you set your grand vision, get clear on your message and mission and write your business goals
– leadership principles and 5 levels of leadership
– the art of delegation
– how to find your ideal clients and different types of clients
– qualifying questions to trigger emotional release so clients can share their true story
– time management and productivity principles
– building multiple revenue streams (ebooks, programs, retreats)
– understand and integrating to different personality traits and listening skills
– pricing strategies and how to set prices and ask for what you’re worth
– and specific exercises to create your captivating offer for your website give away
DAY 3 – SELLING YOUR SERVICES WITH CONFIDENCE & MARKETING YOUR MESSAGE
– what’s the difference between selling and serving?
– differentiating between price and the value of your treatments
– brain activation in clients when communicating your treatment plans
– client fears and words not to use in your language
– the laws of persuasion and influence
– the meaning of client objections and powerful ways to handle common objections (I don’t have time, can’t afford it, need to speak to partner)
– why should your clients choose you?
– the laws of efficient marketing and advertising, the many platforms of online and offline marketing (newspapers, blogs, direct mail, networking, lumpy mail etc)
– email marketing and the power of social media (facebook, Instagram and youtube).
This is a very powerful, in-depth, no fluff, full value LIVE workshop in Brisbane.
If you’re reading this, then you have been invited to purchase at a SPECIAL PRICE so take advantage and BOOK YOUR SEAT NOW.
The Regular price for this is $997 +GST.
This is an UNBEATABLE PRE-LAUNCH PRICE of $619.50 +GST each when purchasing TWO Tickets (Total $1239, Regular price $1394). That’s it.
This workshop is created at an affordable price for practitioners who want to work with Sohial closely and who cannot afford to pay thousands of dollars YET get more value than perhaps many of the programs out there.
All Sohial’s workshops are 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED!
BOOK your SEAT NOW.
Can’t afford to pay in full but want to secure this price? You can pay half now and half one month from the time of your purchase (first purchase and first deposit must be made for this Pre-Launch price before the Early Bird price is launched). Simply add this product to cart, follow the checkout process and select “Bank transfer” as payment option and transfer $681.45 (includes GST) to our nominated bank account quoting your Order Number as reference. Any questions please call 1300 633 353 or email firstname.lastname@example.org